After reading the resources for this topic, respond to each prompt. Be sure to interact directly with (recognize, understand, interpret, and cite) each of the following in your responses:
• Academic or scholarly from topic Resources
• The Bible
• Two to four academic or scholarly sources not from the topic Resources
Be sure to review the Class Resources for how to insert footnotes for your citations.
1. Based on the Bible and academic sources, in 250-500 words, evaluate the importance of having ministerial integrity that is aligned with your moral character and integrity.
2. In 250-500 words, evaluate three benefits of having strong personal ministerial integrity. Your response should address areas such as your relationships with the Lord, family, and congregation.
3. In 250-500 words, evaluate three consequences from having a lack of personal ministerial integrity. Your response should address areas such as your relationships with congregation, family, and relationship with the Lord.
4. The weight and responsibilities of ministry can lead to compromises in one’s personal and professional life. Based on the Bible and academic sources, in 300-450 words (100-150 words per summary), summarize three ways that ministry leaders can appropriately pay attention to self-care practices.
5. Reflect on and summarize in 300-450 words (100-150 words per summary), three ways your practice of self-care can posture you to serve others well throughout every season of life.