“Why sexual boundary violation is regarded as one of the most common ethical problems among counselors?”
- Define Key Terms o Terms to define using references from expert opinion such as psychologists or APA or credible sources? What is Sexual? What is Boundary? What is a Violation? ? What is a Sexual boundary violation for counselors?
- Research on the topic of sexual boundary violation and answer the following
2.1. The Problem – Why is it one of the most common ethical problems and how widespread a problem is it?
2.2. Real-Life Cases – Share 2 real-life case examples of counselors committing sexual boundary violations. And use the SAC codes to explain why it is considered unethical for each case.
2.3. Recommendations – What are some recommendations to prevent such violations?
- Use experts’ reports, journals, textbooks, published books, Newspaper cuttings, Case studies, and Any other relevant materials Important:
- Throughout the paper, you need to apply APA format guidelines.
- You need to cite the source of the information, research, concepts, or theories in the discussion.
- Application of knowledge by referring to specific theories to support your discussion points demonstrates your understanding of the subject matter.