Skip to content
- Discern the difference between protocol and etiquette to determine its influence and impact.
- Develop a professional image following high-standard business etiquette.
- Analyze codes of conduct for clients, suppliers, and planners; appraise the need for the use of etiquette when appropriate.
- Apply specific protocol procedures for different types of events.
- Support delivery and reception of service with general Restaurant Etiquette.
- Maintain international business relationships by adopting cultural awareness skills.