Skip to content
- Identify and discuss the basic attributes of Lean construction theory and elements of a Lean enterprise.
- Critically evaluate the implications of Lean construction for various stakeholders.
- Design and develop construction project delivery systems from a customer perspective.
- Develop a collaborative approach to project planning and project learning.
- Select and use appropriate Lean tools and techniques.
- Identify and solve problems; generate new ideas, innovations, and/or
solutions for problem resolution where appropriate.
- Critically review the effectiveness of Lean construction in practice.