Need Assignment help for Knowledge management resit assessment for UNIVERSITY OF WEST LONDON?
School of Computing and Engineering
Submission Date: Sunday 1 August 2021
Submission via BlackBoard
Read the questions before start answering them. You need to answer only 4 questions. Only the first 4 questions will mark.
Instructions to candidates:
There are 5 questions with equal weighing of 25%. Answer the complete Question 1 (mandatory) and any other three questions of your choice. Read the hints given in each question to answer them correctly.
Download this file, answer the 4 selected questions underneath each question heading. Do not delete the mark breakdowns of the questions. Using academic referencing is important for this submission. Add your references at the end in the Reference section.
Upload the file with your answers to the turn-in-it link and check your similarity index.
Ignore the similarity of the questions heading and re-write the answers to avoid similarity and losing marks, submit your work again.
Answer the question in BLACK
Add Yes/Tick for the questions you have answered.
Question 1 (25 marks): Case-Based Reasoning (CBR) is a problem-solving method.
- Provide 2 different definitions of CBR related to knowledge management (KM)? (5 marks)
- Give example of human use of CBR in Knowledge Management without any explanation (1 to 2 lines only)? (2 marks)
- Use an example of Commercial application of CBR in KM and explain how technically it works in that area. You cannot use the example of call centre. You need to explain the model and apply it on your example. (not more than 500 words) (15 marks)
- What are the principle goals of CBR, and KM related to using the experience? (3 marks)
Select 3 of the remaining questions
Question 2 (25 marks):
- Managers are able to influence employee’s behaviours partly through subjective norms which affect the attitudes towards knowledge sharing within a company. There are a number of potentially salient (individual and organisational) motivational factor to knowledge sharing practices. As a manager how do you simulate and enhance the willingness of your employees to actively share their knowledge? (answer in bullet points accepted, wordcount not to exceed more than 200 words) (15 marks)
- Which of the following statements are true? In each case, give brief reasons for your answer (Answers with no justification achieve no marks. Justification should not be more than 2 lines):
- Tacit knowledge is any knowledge that can be expressed into human words. (2.5 marks)
- Knowledge may be stored within organizational entities. (2.5 marks)
- In a diagram, establish the relationship between the four levels of KM solutions. (5 marks)
Question 3 (25 marks):
- What does Knowledge Management promote, and how does it do it? 100 to 150 words. (10 marks)
- What is the first step in Knowledge management? (3 marks) select the right choice and justify your answer in couple of lines in an example.
- Gather 2- Classify 3- Analyse 4- Share
- Explain what you understand by the following terms, provide an example for each.
- Knowledge Worker (3 marks)
- Corporate Memory (3 marks)
- Collaborative culture (3 marks)
- KM Initiatives (3 marks)
Question 4 (25 marks):
- Knowledge Management knows the concept of expertise. List and define all three types of expertise. (10 marks)
- What is the difference between the data management and knowledge management? Give an example for each (5 marks)
- Give two examples for each of processes that could be termed “externalisation”, and two processes that could be termed “internalisation”. (10 marks)
Question 5 (25 marks):
- How can explicit knowledge be transferred to tacit knowledge?150 word to 200 maximum. (10 marks)
- What is your prediction of future trend of AI in knowledge management? 200 to 300 words only (15 marks)
You must be logged in to post a comment.