Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy. The brand selected will be Loreal Singapore. The idea is that you dig into the communication activities of the brand and media, then evaluate them, and propose a strategy to improve their brand communications.
Some of the elements you should consider for your report are the following:
- Brand vision, mission, positioning
- Customer definition
- Media strategy in Singapore
- Media evaluation in Singapore
- Does the media highlight the physical characteristics that the brand wants to communicate?
- Does the media transmit clearly and persuasively the benefits of the product?
- Does the media provide the right atmosphere to stimulate the emotions sought in the target audience?
- Is this the primary/secondary media for the brand campaign?
- What is the purpose of the media?
- Visual auditing
* What is working or not working?
* Good images descriptions? Do they promote retention?
- Content auditing
* Is the content easy to read? Does it have short clear sentences? Is it easy to skim through paragraphs?
* Is the right tone for the audience? Does it avoid redundant or awkward placing of keywords?
* Analyses for the homepage, interior pages, blog posts, etc.
* Analyses of call to action, brand voice, consistency, media use, etc.
* What kind of content do we find?
- Performance and evaluation
* Follower growth, engagement rate, etc.