Skip to content
- Explain the relationship between creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship and how it impacts business growth, sustainability, and wealth creation.
- Investigate factors that inhibit creativity in individuals and innovation within teams and organizations, and recommend strategies and tactics to encourage entrepreneurial behavior.
- Identify and critique organizational models of innovation management.
- Work individually, and collaboratively with others in applying a range of tools that assist the creative front end of innovation that leads to problem-solving.
- Evaluate the characteristics that make innovative organizations successful and discuss how a business might emulate these traits.
- Demonstrate learning through presentation and communication skills in a variety of business and professional contexts.