Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to create an employee customer service training class for all new employees.
Write a 6–7 page paper in which you:
• Justify the use of a needs assessment for your company’s proposed employee customer service training, including an explanation of five ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
• Develop a customer service training implementation plan, including the method of training (for example: presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
• Justify a selected training method for customer service training.
• Propose two proven ways an organization can motivate employees who have no interest in attending training sessions.
• Develop a survey to collect specific, targeted feedback from training participants that can be used to improve future training sessions