Skip to content
- Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play in understanding data.
- Use a variety of tools to perform GIS tasks, including linking spatial and attribute data and creating map layouts.
- Source and process spatial data in the appropriate geographical and thematic context.
- Apply cartographic and spatial analysis methods to interrogate geospatial datasets.
- Create impactful, meaningful, and effective geo-visualizations using a combination of GIS methods.