Skip to content
- Understand that the meanings of curriculum are contested
- Distinguish between curriculum reform and change
- Identify the influences of teacher and school culture on change/reform efforts
- Describe and evaluate post-primary curriculum policy and policymaking in Ireland
- Situate whole curriculum in its macro philosophical, ideological, political and social contexts
- Develop critical thinking skills through participating in class discussions and debates and through engagement with relevant literature and research
- Examine and discuss relevant international, national and university-based research.