This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied. Through accessible and workplace-focused programs, we strive to develop future-enabled graduates with a global mindset. The unit looks at the theories of organizational change, change management techniques, and the role of leadership and organizational culture in the success or failure of organizational change initiatives.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the change management
- Apply change management knowledge in practical contexts.
- Exhibit effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Evaluate Change Management issues and problems and develop evidence-based conclusions
- Demonstrate the capability to engage in lifelong learning
- Display the capability to think across cultures and contexts
- Integrate knowledge of ethical issues into professional practice