Arab Open University
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
|Academic Year 2021 – 2022||Semester: SPRING|
|Branch:||Program: Business Studies|
|Course Title: Managing 2: Marketing and Finance||Course Code: B629|
|Section Number:||Tutor Name:|
|Deduction||Criteria||Referencing (10)||Report Presentation and Structure, and PT3 Form (5)||Word count (5)||Total|
|100||Student’s Total Mark||/100|
Notes on plagiarism:
- According to the Arab Open University By-laws, “the following acts represent cases of cheating and
- Verbatim copying of printed material and submitting them as part of TMAs without proper academic acknowledgement and documentation.
- Verbatim copying of material from the Internet, including tables and graphics.
- Copying other students’ notes or reports.
- Using paid or unpaid material prepared for the student by individuals or firms.
- Penalties for plagiarism ranges from failure in the TMA to expulsion from the university.
Declaration: I hereby declare that the submitted TMA is my own work and I have not copied any other person’s work or plagiarized in any other form as specified above.
|Tutor Name:||Tutor Signature:||Date returned:|