Skip to content
- Critically examine and challenge relevant theories, conceptual models, and techniques relevant to the selected dissertation or research project topic.
- Undertake a negotiated self-managed major business and management project.
- Critically evaluate a negotiated self-managed major business and management project. Cognitive Skills
- Critically evaluate a decision in relation to a solution proposed within the project, considering commercial, ethical, and other factors. Practical & Professional Skills
- Participate effectively in learning activities and function effectively as an independent learner
- Critically evaluate and discuss the application of a range of methods to solve complex, multi-faceted problems
- Demonstrate the ability to consider enterprise and innovation during learning activities Key Transferable Skills
- Communicate clearly, fluently, and professionally using a variety of means.
- Select, apply, and evaluate numerical and statistical skills in more complex and open-ended business and management tasks.