This assignment is a mini design project that you are supposed to implement and deduce some results by capturing waveforms on the scope. This involves soldering components onto a pre-fabricated PCB board based on an electronic circuit.
You are supposed to learn the soldering techniques for different components and apply the skills learned to the project. The duration for learning the right technique and implementing the whole project will be for one semester.
Upon completion of this mini-project, you should be able to:
- Know how to read electronics schematics circuits.
- Familiarise yourself with soldering tools and related accessories.
- Know what a soldering process is and how to solder different components.
- Implement the schematics onto a pre-fabricated PCB board and verify its operation.
- Use the digital oscilloscope to check functions and also to debug the implemented circuits.